DEF Timer is a small application designed to keep presenters on schedule at events.
It can be used with a single screen or ideally, mirror to a remote monitor for the presenter/speaker.
Scroll the images below or click one for a larger version.
- Version 1.03 - 01/05/2011
Only posted online Sept 2021 because it was lost. Source files still missing but I found a compiled copy.
This version has the following updates.
- Now has a count up option.
- The timer can now be paused.
- Added a timer progress pie chart.
- Now includes additional on-screen timer info.
- Shortcut key text can now be turned off.
- Version 1.02 - 01/03/2011
No major changes, just recompiled with the latest Shockwave projector.
- Unfortunately this has meant an increase in file size of the stand alone versions.
- Also the stand alone Mac version is no longer compatible with OSX 10.3.9 and prior.
- It has however fixed the bug in v1.00 that stopped it going full screen on the remote monitor.
- Version 1.01 - 08/04/2007
No major changes, just added buttons for the online version & posted it on my website.
- Version 1.00 - 05/03/2004
Wrote the application to fill a need on events I was doing. At the time I was unable to find anything else that did the job.